Commercial Account Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading FMCG manufacturer as a Commercial Account Manager working within the Grocery channel.
A market leading FMCG manufacturer who supply a range of foods to a variety of retailers across the UK and overseas.
As the Commercial Account Manager, focusing on a range of fresh produce and chilled goods, you will be responsible for managing an account within the Grocery channel. Working closely with the national account management team you will need to generate a clear understanding of your account's business strategy, building strong relationships in order to drive growth.
The Commercial Account Manager will be office based in the East Midlands.
Key skills and experience required:
- FMCG sales experience - own label experience would be desirable but not essential
- Ideally experience of working with either fresh produce, ambient or chilled goods
- Commercially astute with the ability to analyse and proactively solve problems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Mathematically able to apply concepts such as ratios, percentages and margins
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at key levels both verbally and visually
- Commutable to the East Midlands area
- Full UK driving license
- Basic salary up to £39,000 (dependent on experience)
- Company Car