Senior Business Account Manager
Our client is one of the fastest growing leaders in the food to go market. With international headquarters they are prominent across Europe and the USA partnering with major grocery retailers and B2B Food manufacturers.
They are a leading manufacturer of foods across chilled, ambient and frozen products.
With strong growth in the UK they are looking to complement their existing sales team with a Senior Business Manager targeting the ASDA account.
The Senior Business Account Manager will report to the Sales Director and will act as the driver of the ASDA business. With support from the wider business, you will manage an account base of £45m with the aim to grow this significantly over the next few years.
- Manage relationships with ASDA; identify and work with key influencers to win the hearts and minds of our customers and step change influence at all levels
- Have direct responsibility for P&L and customer relationship management of the key account
- Develop account business plans showing annual brand and budget achievement and making these "live and breathe" in the form of motivational customer joint Business plans
- To deliver against all set targets and business objectives within assigned customers
Become the customer and category expert
Exceed expectations whilst ensuring we outperform the market and customer growth
- Currently a NAM or SNAM looking for progression
- Experience of selling food essential and managing a key retail account within the top 4
- Commutable to Lincolnshire
- Stable career history
- Ideally educated to degree level
basic salary of c£55-65,000 based on experience + bonus + car