Area Account Manager - South West
Job Title: Area Account Manager - South West
Salary: £30,000 + bonus (OTE £45,000+)
Location: South West
Job reference: SEB/17590
My client is recruiting for an Area Account Manager to visit specified stores in their South West territory. The area includes; South Wales, Hampshire, Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
Purpose of the role:
- As the Area Account Manager you will be visiting stores, managing accounts and the brand, independent brands and some national accounts e.g. John Lewis.
- Make sure customers receive the best experience and build good relationships.
- Identify and promote opportunities to increase sales.
- Build good relationships with all levels and departments of the Retailers business.
- Ensure all store staff are confident with their product knowledge and their sales skills are good.
- Make sure that the products are displayed to the highest standard.
- Plan regular advertising and marketing opportunities.
- Act as an escalation point for their retail customers.
- Create clear business plans and complete reports.
- Must be capable of managing a defined field sales territory.
- Be able to demonstrate a first class sales track record as an Area Account Manager.
- Hands on ownership approach.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of reporting systems and market practice.
- Must be practical and be prepared to do whatever it takes to get results.
- Good commercial acumen and be an articulate, clear communicator.
- Team player.
- Well presented and good presentational skills.
This is a great opportunity to work for a really first class company and a really successful team.
The package for the Area Account Manager includes:
Basic salary £30,000 plus bonus scheme (OTE £45,000+), BUPA healthcare, pension, life cover and a fully expensed company car.
Please call Sarah Benion at Cavendish Maine at your earliest convenience either on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 813 006.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.