Retail Business Development Managers – North
2 days left
- Contract Type
Jon Title: Retail Business Development Managers – North
Salary: £35,000 OTE £45,000 + car + commission + bonus
Sector: Furniture Manufacturer
An extremely well-established furniture manufacturer is looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to maintain and develop existing and new customers by optimising quality of service and satisfaction.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage stockist policy, product mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain a record of stockist and current floor stock within the area.
- Develop a customer training programme.
- Attend exhibitions to maintain customer relationships.
- Customer service. Report/monitor issues and help to resolve problems.
- Monitor and report on market and sales activities and provide relevant feedback.
The right person:
- Highly motivated and driven sales individual.
- Experience of quality furnishings and interiors is essential.
- Prior experience working in the retail sector.
- IT literate.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Team player.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 01275 813 006.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Retail Business Development Managers – North
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly