Sales Representative – pet trade
Job title: Sales Representative – pet trade
Location: South West + South Wales
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + open ended bonus potential, car and benefits
Sector: Pet trade
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: NH/20100
- A pet trade supplier offering premium quality products to independent retailers
- An established area with huge potential
- A bonus package that rewards high performance
A UK based pet products supplier with a relaxed, personable style that takes a quality over quantity approach to field sales. With brands and products that are known for their quality you will be working with retailers to ensure that in-store training and product presentation are first class.
The role of Sales Representative – Pet trade:
Home based, you will work as a key member of a small team, planning your time to cover your area – visiting customers on a journey cycle that maximises contact time. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing each customer’s sales history to establish an effective journey plan
- Create specific objectives for every customer that will introduce new product listings and increase turnover
- Build strong relationships with all decision makers and store staff
- Provide product training and merchandising support
- Achieving sales and activity targets
- Feedback of market issues to the Sales Manager
Sales Representative – Pet trade:
This is an opportunity for a skilled field Sales Representative to develop some exciting brands in a lucrative area.
Specifically, we are looking for:
- A home location in the Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon or Taunton area
- An impressive track record of field sales experience dealing with independent retailers
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a strong understanding of effective journey planning
- An enthusiastic, positive and sociable character
- The ability to merchandise and provide in-store product training
- A great communicator at all levels with excellent negotiating, influencing and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the desire and determination to achieve results.
The job holder will enjoy a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme plus company car, fuel card, mobile and laptop
For more information and to apply please contact:
Name Nick Hester
Telephone 01275 813030
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th May. If you have not heard from us by Tuesday 8th May we regret that your application will have been unsuccessful.