Interim Senior National Account Manager
The role as Interim Senior National Account Manager will be a chance to be an integral part of further growth for a market leader, with a key focus on the Grocery Top 4 accounts.
This may have the future opportunity to go from an Interim to Permanent position for the successful candidate.
Our client are a well-known & heavily successful business who have achieved year on year growth & become a UK market leader. Through an ability to attract top talent along with a sheer drive to continually grow their portfolio, they have achieved status as a leader within the Beauty & Personal Care sector.
The role as Interim Senior National Account Manager will be looking after the Grocery channel, looking to drive the following;
- Delivery of revenue and profitability targets through the successful retention, management and growth of an existing account portfolio
- Building and the effective execution of joint business and account development plans in partnership with your customers
- Ability to drive branded, award-winning products
- Managing the strategic direction of your account portfolio through strategic road mapping
- Managing opportunity and risk through expert stakeholder management
- Drive new product development
- Work closely with the marketing & operational teams to ensure strong internal engagement
- FMCG/Consumer Durables experience
- Successful current & past experience working within the Grocery channel (Tesco, Asda, Morrison's and/or Sainsburys)
- Ability to build close relationships with key contacts, drive sales & create sustainable joint business plans
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a process and target driven working environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Located commutable to the West Midlands.
Highly competitive salary with market leading benefits.