Pharmacy Sales Representative
- Contract Type
Our client is placed at the forefront of the UK’s rapidly expanding pharmaceutical industry. Further growth is being driven by the company’s commitment to major investment, innovative marketing, product development, and unrivalled service and support to customers.
FIELD SALES MERCHANDISER
Central, North and East London
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car
As part of the Sales Merchandising team, your role as Field Sales Merchandiser will involve working with and building relationships with pharmacists and their staff in the independent retail pharmacy sector.
Key activities for this position include;
- Educate the pharmacist and pharmacy staff of the principles of category management
- Merchandising selected pharmacies over an 8 week cycle
- Using set planograms to carry out merchandising
- Training the staff and developing relationships
- Promoting products & services
- Planning & Re merchandising selected stores
- Bi-monthly team meetings with training & team interaction
- Overall: Helping the independent pharmacies to grow their business and in turn achieve your personal and business objectives
To be successful you will be need to have recent experience in either pharmaceutical or FMCG sales / merchandising. Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
You will be a strong people person, able to work on your own initiative and as well as part of a team
An understanding of the pharmacy / health care industry is desirable but not needed as training will be given.
Candidates must have a driving license as this is a field-based role.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to join a growing sales merchandising team, please apply now!
Apply for Pharmacy Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly