Head of Brand
2 days left
- Contract Type
Hovis is one the UK’s leading food brands. In fact, it’s worth over £400m in retail sales. In a very competitive crowd, we’ve continued to demonstrate category leading product innovation & quality. Our brand heritage and most recent performance is testament to this.
Unsurprisingly, we have bold ambitions for our business & brand. We’re now searching for a commercially smart, strategic thinking Brand Marketing Lead ready to play a key role in the next chapter of our journey. This role will re-invigorate the Hovis brand and lead the Hovis brand team to deliver truly outstanding performance.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will:
- Develop winning strategies that drive brand performance to achieve growth targets.
- Deliver the 3 year Business Plan through developing, executing and owning our Annual Brand Plan. This will include product and range development, pricing, communications and promotional activity for the brand across all channels.
- Own our full communications strategy and creative development process including leading relationships with key agencies (advertising, media, PR, and digital) ensuring key projects deliver irresistible results.
- Lead and inspire our Brand Marketing team in continuing to deliver outstanding performance.
Ultimately the successful candidate will be the owner of our brand equity results. This means ensuring that the brand is continuing to finding a place in more consumers’ hearts and minds as well as leading your team & colleagues to make a real difference.
You will foster a collaborative, ‘hands on’ culture and develop a team to fulfil their potential in a fast paced, innovative environment that boasts a genuinely entrepreneurial culture. The reward will be a genuine opportunity to make a tangible difference on a truly unique and ground breaking grocery brand.
- You will be an experienced leader in your field with a holistic understanding of all aspects of brand management.
- Classically trained within category leading FMCG business, you will have had exposure to the full marketing mix.
- You will be a creative and a commercial thinker, with an entrepreneurial flair. Good business acumen with sound commercial judgement.
- Line management experience; you must be able to demonstrate an ability to persuade, motivate and lead others at all management levels and functions.
- Excellent organisational skills, project management and knowledge of the formulation of innovation strategies.
Apply for Head of Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly