Sales Manager - Non Food
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing wholesaler within the non food category. Working with market leading brands this opportunity enables you to develop your career with uncapped commission. Reporting to the Sales Manager I am looking for individuals to take the next step in their career!
Through opening a new office, in Hampshire my client has gone from strength to strength with expected growth this year of 15%. This fast paced company, works with all key retailers nationwide as well as internationally! With a solid team and excellent work environment, the company facilitates development with clear evidence of staff developing through the organisation quickly.
With multiple offices across the South East, they are looking to grow their business with an exceptional sales team.
The Account Manager- Non food will be based out of the new office in Hampshire and manage an existing portfolio of over 100 accounts. You will:
- Increase sales within the current account portfolio and develop new accounts nationwide.
- Be involved in the end to end management of the account
- Negotiate margins and pricing with wholesalers
- Work closely within wider teams in the organisation in the development of the account base
- Making and developing contacts both over the phone and face to face with new business targets that lead to opening of new accounts with long term, profitable business prospects
- Building relationships with buyers to understand their needs and identify opportunities for growing sales. Strong persuasive presentation skills
- Managing and communicating sales forecasting for assigned accounts and new business
- Communicating unexpected demand situations and working with colleagues to resolve
- Understanding from colleagues any stock delay and constraint situations, and communicating to and managing with customers
The successful candidate will be:
- Target driven, with previous FMCG experience
- A strong relationship builder
- A strong communicate with confidence in negotiating pricing
- Easy- going with a Strong personalty
- Confident working independently and managing their own diary
- Experienced in wholesale (desirable)
- Commutable to the office in Hampshire on a daily basis
The role offers excellent progression opportunities and an attractive salary + uncapped commission and Car allowance