Field Sales Representatives - News UK
1 day left
- Contract Type
Sales Development Executive - News UK
(working for Powerforce)
Is your current job making you feel a bit like yesterday’s news?
If you’re looking for something new and exciting you need to read all about this opportunity!
News UK are the largest media brand in the country. Their products include THE SUN, THE TIMES and THE SUNDAY TIMES - some of THE biggest newspaper brands out there.
We are looking for someone to ignite our sales and be a newsworthy ambassador for the team who were named the 2016 Team of the Year at the prestigious FMBE awards!
You will be:
- Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (with a possibility of 2 Saturdays per month with days in lieu)
- Calling upon convenience and independent stores within your territory and developing great long lasting relationships with retailers within the Cambridge, Luton, Stevenage and surrounding areas
- Seeking new ways to maximise brand awareness
- Obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Generating new ideas and ways of working
- Introducing promotions
We will offer you:
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car
- 6 months fixed term contract
- Team incentives and spot prizes (Holidays and Days/evenings out)
- Stylish branded uniforms
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A fun working environment where performance and success are recognised and rewarded
- Please note you must have a full UK driving licence held for at least 12 months
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with Molson Coors and Silver Campaign of the Year Award for AGBarr. Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.
Apply for Field Sales Representatives - News UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly