Business Manager- Food
Managing an already well establish UK account base, this role enables you to get your hands dirty and grow the UK based confectionery business. With an existing account base of £20m, you will work with top accounts with first class products.
My client is an international business with a world wide reputation and a world class product offering. Due to expansion they are seeking an individual to drive the UK based business forward. With the UK market being the second largest globally they offer first class benefits to staff with brand new office space. With a diverse product offering this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The Business Manager- Food will report to the CEO and will act as the driver of the UK business. With support from the wider business, you will manage an account base of £20m with the aim to grow this significantly over the next few years.
- Manage relationships within accounts; identify and work with key influencers to win the hearts and minds of our customers and step change influence at all levels
Have direct responsibility for P&L and customer relationship management of grocery Channel
Develop account business plans showing annual brand and budget achievement and making these "live and breathe" in the form of motivational customer joint Business plans
To deliver against all set targets and business objectives within assigned customers
Become the customer and category expert
Exceed expectations whilst ensuring we outperform the market and customer growth
The Successful applicant will:
- Be Degree educated or equivalent
- Have previous FMCG experience with a deep understanding of the UK retail market
- Ideally have experience within own label
- Be able to work independently without guidance
- Be entrepreneurial and able to think outside of the box
- Be self motivated
- Be flexible, being able to travel internationally when required 1-2 times a month
- Be commutable to the office in Berkshire
The role offers an attractive package and additional benefits