Graduate Account Executive (Wine) - 12 Month Contract
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader in the Drinks industry. Our client is on the lookout for someone with a passion for Wine and a great knowledge of their local bars and restaurants in Oxford, Reading or Swindon. You will have the opportunity to spread your passion for all things Wine whilst growing your network and representing the brand in everything you do.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented Graduate looking to dive straight in to the world of FMCG. You will be the master of your own fate, taking on as much responsibility as you can, learning from the best and best of all, working in a product area and region that you are passionate about.
The role of Graduate Account Executive will involve:
- Using your passion for Wine and knowledge of the local area to increase brand awareness and drive growth within your region
- Becoming the face of the brand, growing relationships with bars and restaurants across Oxford, Reading and Swindon
- Taking full responsibility for your week, planning, implementing and delivering our clients sales strategy
- Continuously assessing your region, identifying new areas of growth to drive sales
- Working closely with the marketing team, utilising your knowledge of Wine to ensure the product is being marketed correctly
To be a successful Graduate Account Executive you will be:
- Passionate about Wine with a great knowledge of your local bars and restaurants
- Experienced in working with Wine in a bar, restaurant or retail environment
- A people person with strong communication skills who thrives on building new relationships
- Results driven, eager to succeed and progress quickly within the business
- An independent person eager to take on responsibility
- Highly organised, your week will be your responsibility to plan!
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full UK Driver's License
This is a great opportunity for a talented Graduate looking to apply their passion for Wine to a career within FMCG. You will build new business relationships, expand your network and increase your already impressive knowledge of Wine and your local bars and restaurants.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, feel free to apply below or give us a call on 0207 042 3800
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.