Senior Category Manager Food
In the last 10 years this Group has seen consistent year on year growth, a real modern-day success story. Unlike other businesses today they are even more versatile and ambitious than ever before. part of a large group, so career progression is inevitable.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially trained Category Manager within Grocery, working closely with the Account Directors you will make a significant contribution to developing and delivering our category strategy.
You will be the lead for Top 3 Grocery customer + one direct report – adding structure to our insights and data using this to build better and stronger retailer relationships and ultimately grow our brand and share of category, you will be accountable for the delivery and execution of shopper insights and the management of category relationships.
Ideal candidates will be working within FMCG which has provided them with a thorough understanding of Category Management, there are fantastic progression opportunities within this fast paced working environment as well as ongoing training and development.
- An inquisitive mind with a focus on developing your career.
- Energetic and passionate about Category Mgt.
- Proven ability to make things happen with the confidence to challenge, question things.
- Training, development and support will be given for the selected candidate.
- Possess excellent IT skills and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Highly charismatic and confident person in all elements of their role.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, exhibiting tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and absolute professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrate a sense of warmth, humour and fun where appropriate i.e. the ability to tactfully empathise and build rapport with the consumers and customers alike.
You will be of graduate calibre with an FMCG background in category management, you will have significant knowledge of the UK grocery sector. Highly commercial with strong analytical skills and the ability to probe and analyse information. We are seeking high potential individuals who want to continue their progression within Category Management.
Interested candidates should forward an up to date cv quoting reference number 2962/27gj.