Fiskars – Key Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Fiskars – Key Account Manager
Home Based – 2 days a week in office in Staffordshire
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
Fiskars is a market leader and global business within the Garden, Leisure and Houseware industries, with a turnover in excess of £1bn. Split into two Strategic Business Units, Functional and Living, their prestigious list of brands includes Fiskars, Gerber, Waterford, Wedgwood, and Royal Doulton amongst others. They are brand leaders in multiple categories with distribution across all major retail and trade channels. The Fiskars brand itself is prevalent within Garden Centres, National DIY Retailers and Wholesalers. Operating from a state of the art facility on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent, Fiskars is an innovative business with ambitious growth plans that can offer you genuine long-term career opportunities.
Fiskars are now looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join the Functional Strategic Business Unit, you will be responsible for increasing existing account turnover while prospecting for new business particularly within the Builders Merchant channel. Focusing largely in the Garden & Yard Care categories, generating profitable business within assigned accounts, territories or channels by developing and implementing a comprehensive sales plan that includes new and existing sales strategies and tactics.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of opening accounts along with increasing existing account turnover. Someone from a DIY/Garden product background would be beneficial.
- Build strategic account relationships to generate profitable business directly with customers by understanding the customer challenges, priorities and needs, utilising detailed account knowledge to identify key decision makers and develop the channel.
- Analysis of sales data and provision of accurate forecasting to ensure operational efficiency and monitoring of service delivery to ensure excellent service levels are achieved
- Provide first class sales planning and coordination by working with Go To Market team ensuring NPD and range review opportunities are maximised in creating comprehensive sales plans and proposals, delivering profitable results for Fiskars and our key customers.
- Represent the company at trade functions and customer visits and provide follow up on all action needed and new account enquiries.
- Manage account P&L and administration ensuring internal and external resources are utilised accordingly to develop and strengthen relationships directly with key customers.
- Prepare EPOS (Sales Out) data for analysis by Sales/Go To Market leadership ensuring uniformity of reporting across account base and clear insightful commentary on results
- Create suitable business update reports and presentations to succinctly communicate channel performance at monthly meetings and for use by management team
Send your CV to our retained recruitment partners, Clear Edge Search & Selection, for the chance to join a global leader in consumer goods. All direct and 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.
Apply for Fiskars – Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly