National Account Manager - Healthy Casual Dining
A fast growing, ethical business with a premium healthy food brand are seeking a Casual Dining National Account Manager. This business has a huge emphasis on sustainability and health, so someone with contacts in the healthy casual dining scene would be perfect!
Suitable for vegans, gluten free and 100% natural these trendy products that have some quirky flavours that hit many different consumer trends. Sustainability is at the core of everything that this company does, they need someone who is as passionate about reducing food waste as they are.
They are now looking for a dynamic and effective, healthy-food loving person with a working knowledge of and a network in the UK food service market to work closely with the Head of Sales and Founder on building sales in these channels. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to take a real step up in responsibility and build something from the ground up with a very successful and high growth product.
- Work with the Head of Sales on the food service, OOH direct and wholesale channel strategy including focus areas, pricing structure, promotional plan, trade marketing and much more
- Winning new trade customers (casual dining with emphasis on health and sustainability)
- Growing sales through existing food service customers
- Creating business plans and managing P&L for key food service accounts
- Representing the business at trade and consumer events
- Planning and support of marketing initiatives to boost Sales (with Marketing Manager)
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across buying, supply chain, format teams and category
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You have the personality to succeed - driven, collaborative, flexible, dedicated, supportive, reliable, positive and trustworthy
- You are skilled at building business relationships and making connections around something you are passionate about
- You have experience of managing P&L for Casual Dining Foodservice accounts
- Passionate about health foods, sustainability and has a mission-led attitude
- Results driven with a desire for winning new business, and are a self-starter who doesn't need direct supervision to motivate you for success
- Can think strategically but at the same time is hands on to deliver wins
- You thrive in a job that doesn't include a traditional workplace structure
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are a lateral thinker, you are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.