National Account Manager - Health & Nutrition
National Account Manager
Our client is a well-established healthcare manufacturer that are currently growing and wish to add to their Commercial team. They are looking for a talented and successful NAM to look after key accounts and help drive new business in targeted areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales with a very successful company.
- Manage key accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all cost, discounts and promotions
- Ensure clear communication with this accounts, including up to date product information and accounts are satisfied with the service being provided
- Understand your market to a detailed level and make key decisions based on this knowledge including trends within the market place and activity of competitors
- Work closely on NPD initiatives with key stakeholders opinions and comments in mind
- Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
- Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
- Proven track record of managing accounts in the healthcare industry
- Excellent financial and commercial awareness, including a thorough understanding of the sales, marketing and NPD process
- Ability to effectively network with key figures in the FMCG industry with strong communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and flexible in your working approach
- Strong IT and presentation skills
£45k (DOE) + 15% bonus + package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.