National Account Controller- Foodservice
My client is an instantly recognisable business with a portfolio of leading FMCG brands. Unique in that they are a bluechip business but retain the authentic feel of a start-up SME. A combination of these factors ensures a successul and growing drinks business.
On their behalf I am recruiting an ambitious and innovative Sales Controller to join their professionals division to manage a customer base of indirect accounts within this exciting and progressive leadership role.
Reporting directly to the General Manager the successful candidate will manage 22 key accounts including the likes of Brakes, Booker and Bidvest managing a substantial P&L. You will also be responsible for leading, coaching and developing a team of 13.
Successful candidates will have a track record of leading an effective team within a fast paced progressive
environment. Clear knowledge of the trade professional industry is a must and ideally, although not essentially, you will also have worked with premium-branded-products. The right individual for this role will have a strong understanding of markets, competitors and consumer behaviour.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Generating revenue and growth within the trade professional channel.
- Implement the overall sales strategy.
- To secure and develop new business and evaluate opportunites
- Actively working towards strategic plans to ensure increased sales volume and overall profitability.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have experience of working with the likes of Brakes, Bidvest and Booker or similar foodservice distributors.
- Be a creative/ innovative thinker
- Be proactive in making changes
- Communicate with impact
- Proven record of successful leadership
- Experience within the indirect professional sector
- Product driven and passionate about the brand
If this is you then please hit apply!
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search
For more roles please take a look at our website www.workwithseven.com/jobs/