E-Commerce Account Manager - Vitamins & Supplements
Do you have a passion for wellbeing products? A role has arisen for an experienced E-Commerce account manager to join a leading global branded vitamins and supplements manufacturer.
The client has an ongoing mission to deliver the highest quality nutritional supplements and wellness products. This role is responsible for the growth and development of new and existing key accounts within the region to achieve the annual sales targets agreed with the business.
- Predominately account management of Retail E- Commerce Accounts (Boots, Holland & Barret’s and Amazon)
- Develop and execute strategy & brand with these customers
- Full control of JBP's, and online strategy of online retail accounts
- Minimum 5 years e-commerce account management experience
- Account Management experience of the UK Top 4 grocers preferable
- Must have either health, vitamin or healthy food product experience
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060.