Position: Territory Executive
Job Type: Permanent Part Time
Salary - £9.00 per hour, 10% KPI bonus, tablet, mobile phone and full training
Are you an enthusiastic, engaging Territory Executive who likes to get things done?
Working for Orchid Field Marketing on the UK’s leading Grocery and Wholesale accounts such as Tesco, Asda, Morrison’s and Bestway, Orchid are looking for a Territory Executive who can develop sales within these key stores on behalf of Storck UK.
Storck UK are recognised for brands such as Werther’s, Toffifee, Bendicks and Knopper’s.
A Storck TE will be:
- Targeted to deliver results in terms of increased sales across all stores on the call plan
- Maximising brand awareness and increasing visibility
- Building strong relationships with key store contacts to to deliver against key objectives: maximise brand awareness, increasing visibility and driving up sales across the portfolio
- Experience of working within a retail environment
- Ability to use own initiative
- Desire to “own” territory
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Professional in appearance and manner
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Full UK manual driving licence
If you have experience of working within these retail channels and proven skills in driving volume through implementing in store actions we would love to hear from you.
This is a permanent contract which requires flexibility as we are supporting our Clients brands at the times of year when they need high focus such as in the run up to Christmas. The hours reduce across the summer period. The hours vary each month, however we have an annual plan and can advise of the fluctuations.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the UKs most exciting field marketing agency, Orchid Field Marketing, and a silver winning team at the FM&BE Awards.
Please apply by sending your current, relevant CV to by clicking the 'APPLY' button. Please title your application Storck TE.