NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - GROCERY
National Account Executive - Grocery
Up to £32,000 plus car allowance, bonus and pension – 25 days holiday
Reporting to the Senior National Account Manager, the National Account Executive will be joining one of the UKs most highly regarded Fresh Produce businesses based in Lincolnshire. Due to outstanding year on year growth and ambitious growth plans within the organisation there is now a requirement for a National Account Executive to join the team.
The key purpose of this role is to provide support to the Senior National Account Manager by building collaborative relationships with the customer and assist with managing the account internally and externally. You will help drive and optimize the businesses collaboration, within the agreed strategic guidelines created via the implementation of the agreed Joint Business Plan.
- Retail and internal data management and reporting
- Support the Commercial Manager on general account administration
- Input into cross functional projects on how to develop our customer business
- Use forecasting tools, managing the interface between product and sales
- Use retailer sales data to drive insights and commercial action to grow sales
- Work with Commercial Manager on how to manage and influence customers along with the opportunity to attend customer visits
- Support the process of negotiation and business development opportunities
- Regular store visits to review product ranges and observe shopper behaviour
- To assist with monitoring, planning and forecasting long and short term sales to provide the business with accurate requirements.
- To align customer requirements with business objectives; providing the business with a sales plan that is shared and monitored periodically.
- To identify and drive sales opportunities
The role requires at least 6 months experience working in an FMCG food environment. All candidates from a commercial, supply chain, category or insights background will be considered. In addition to this you will have high levels of commercial and numerical awareness.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is prepared to work hard and keen progress within a growing business.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.