Category Manager - Food/Top 4 Mults
Category Manager – Top 4
£50 - £60k + Car allowance + Benefits
My Client, an International Category Leading food business is seeking a talented Category Manager to join the team.
This high-profile role will focus on leading the development of category strategy and vision. Winning in the market and be instrumental in identifying category opportunities with major retailers. You will have a track record of success in strategic Category Management gained within food manufacturing.
Within this role you will also :
- Driving growth through customer relationship management, developing and implementing category and brand vision plans
- Working closely with marketing and commercial teams
- Manage and conduct range and category reviews with relevant retail partners
- Budget and ROI managing, tracking and administrating keeping on target
- On-going prompt, actionable analysis, interpretation and dissemination of external continuous market data sources
- Understanding of macro environment, shopper dynamics and retailer landscape
- Managing outstanding in-store execution
You will have:
- Degree level education
- Proven background in Category Management gained within food manufacturing
- Strategic Management
- Excellent analytical skills
- A strong communication skills with a professional approach
- A natural ability to engage and influence.
In return you will be remunerated competitively and work in a supportive, cross-functional and positive environment.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like your next career step, apply now !
Whilst we would like to respond to all the applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.