Business Development Manager | Household Goods
We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our leading household goods clients for a hungry Business Development Manager looking for a progressional role within a fast-paced medium-sized business with an established list of loyal customers.
In a high growth niche of the market, this is the prime opportunity for someone looking to develop their career to NAM level and beyond. They offer market leading training and development opportunities through their leadership program.
Key responsibilities will include –
- Maintain and develop relationships with an established key account base, including wholesalers, with an aim to drive additional listings to meet the needs of the customer.
- You will also be focussing on finding and developing new business opportunities within the channel.
- You will be given the opportunity to manage your own P&L and work with some of our key group accounts within your region.
- You’ll also be working closely with the marketing team to put in place agreed promotions and marketing plans to drive sales and deliver profitability
- There’s also additional responsibilities of to co-ordinate and drive New Product Development initiatives
What will the successful candidate look like?
- FMCG experience selling within a region into grocery, high street, convenience or independent customers,
- Highly ambitious, with energy and passion for sales and excited about taking on a fresh way of thinking
- Team player – able to work with the wider sales team and functions of the business
- Commercially-minded, able to see how your actions can have a wider positive effect on the rest of the business.
- Proven ability to influence, both internally and externally
- Strong at time management and prioritisation
- Strong presentation skills
If you’re hungry for more and have experience in account management we’d love to hear from you, please apply so we can consider your application. You can also email your CV to Ben Sheridan-Edwards (Senior Consultant) at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will come back to you if your profile is of interest.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we’re likely to receive for this role, we will unfortunately be unable to provide feedback on all unsuccessful applications – But we will happily keep you in mind for all future opportunities suitable to your level of experience.