Senior Production Administrator
Temporary – 13 months
A temporary vacancy has arisen in Operations and Supply Chain, to cover a period of maternity leave.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Liaising with third party providers on McCormick’s site projects
- Managing 2 Sites Services staff, ensuring formal reviews of performance are carried out and goals and objectives are reviewed to ensure on-going motivation and development
- Regular review of systems for Operations purchase order process to maintain ownership and efficiency
- Management of visitors (internal and external) who require plant tours
- Provide administration support where required, to the Plant Director and the Senior Leadership Team
- Define and maintain Operations Ways of Working and continually improve the plant administration structure
- Prepare, edit and issue the monthly factory newsletter
- Being main Site Contact for our third-party facilities management provider
- Demonstrable work experience is required in a related role, preferably including management of staff.
- Previous experience in FMCG Production environment will be an asset.
- Excellent organisational skills are essential.
- Strong analytical skills as well as attention to detail.
- Solid interaction, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in managing third party accounts/suppliers.
- Good working IT knowledge including MS Office and SAP.
Founded in Baltimore in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $4.8 billion in annual sales in 2017, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 3,200 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
The company’s long-term goal is to grow sales by 4-6% globally with three avenues: base business growth through continuous investments behind our brands, product innovations, expanded distribution and acquisitions.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.