Bakery New Product Developer
Specialist bakers looking for career development and a customer facing position in a food manufacturer look no further than this great creative role!
Our client is looking for a skilled candidate with dough experience to lead NPD from concept to launch and participate in the innovation of bespoke recipes. The successful candidate will work closely with the Development Director to create and develop products for all types of retailers, food wholesalers and end users. You must be comfortable in a customer facing role and be able to manage multiple projects within established timelines.
Although this is an extremely hands-on role, you will also be expected to attend and host customer visits, presentations and exhibits. Your day to day responsibility will be to create bespoke products to meet customer expectations.
- Experience in commercial food product development, specialising in dough and bakery goods.
- Demonstrate a clear passion, skill and innovative approach to working with bakery products.
- Capable of implementing and managing NPD from scratch.
- Preferably a food science qualification or Bakery/Food qualification
- A passion for product & trends
- Project Management experience
- Good communication skills
- Experience in food manufacturing
Please send an up to date CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0131 2265060 for a confidential chat.