Brand Manager - based South East (West London Office) - £Highly Attractive + Package (no car)
This is an opportunity not to be missed for any South East based up & coming Brand Marketing professional!
Our client is known globally and is recognised in the UK as a premium FMCG brand, established in their category due to heritage and a passion for quality. With a close knit team in the UK (turnover c£80m), they care passionately about bringing the best quality product to consumers across the world. In double digit YoY growth (for the last 4 years) and still retaining their independent edge by being family owned, they also have a category leading brand present across 50 countries+ today. With a huge innovation pipeline and operating in a sought after category, we are now recruiting for a Brand Manager to join their Marketing function.
Key Accountabilities of Role:
Working collaboratively with the Global Marketing Department and Category & Channel department you will:
- Develop a Brand plan, executing with precision and key measurable metrics
- Work across the full mix including product management down to SKU level and NPD, identifying gaps and new opportunities for the Brand
- Develop compelling Brand Marketing Communications utilising both ATL and BTL techniques
- Set strategy for trade and shopper marketing campaigns, delivering store activity
- Be budget responsible, collaborating with the wider team to ensure delivery and efficiency
- Support the Marketing Manager, Marketing Director and Commercial Director and Business Development Managers on all Retail Channel projects
- Identify, manage and implement new and innovative marketing solutions
- Conduct regular feedback & recommendations on marketing initiatives, effectiveness and response analysis.
- Set PR Strategy, liaise with PR agencies on current and upcoming opportunities
- Digital and Social Media – set the Digital and Social Media strategy & plan including events and activities.
Are you a classically trained & ambitious FMCG Brand Manager? Are you looking to work on a globally recognised brand currently in double digit growth with a huge innovation pipeline? This is a highly unusual & exciting brand opportunity in a super category. If this is you then please hit Apply!
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to deal with people at all levels – both internally and with external agencies
- Self-motivated and proactive with a high degree of flexibility and efficiency
- A high degree of organisational, planning and accuracy skills are essential in order to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to drive and execute projects and accurately and effectively and demonstrate high levels of commitment and integrity
- Ability to effectively prioritise heavy workload and handle quick turnaround of tasks
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Apply quoting reference 7/14907/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.