National Account Manager
Looking for a new opportunity within FMCG? Do you have the hunger and drive to generate new business? Signature Career Management are partnered with an FMCG business based in Cheshire that are looking to appoint a newly created National Account Manager with a heavy leaning towards the development of new business within the retail market. (Grocery/ High Street/ Convenience)
Cheshire based, this FMCG organisation have a fantastic ethos, culture and are agile when it comes to NPD. Significant investment ahead will allow further growth, opportunity and a real USP, making for an exciting time to join and develop a broader customer base!
Private label specialists, a flair and passion for NPD is a must! With a strong heritage, dynamic and autonomous working environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Develop and convert new business opportunities within the retail market
- Full P&L and customer relationship responsibility
- Work closely with production and technical to deliver NPD for key customers
- JBP development, driving the strategic agenda
- Building and maintaining strong relationships developing longer term partnerships
- Forecasting and analysis
Successful candidates will hold the following skills/ attributes/ experience:
- FMCG account management/ business development experience within the Retail channel
- Tenacity and drive, with the attitude and winning mentality to generate new business
- OL experience, passionate to deliver
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate, a people person
- Experience in working closely with NPD
- Entrepreneurial flair
- A self-starter with a ‘go getting’ attitude!
This is a rare opportunity in the North West, and offers in return a real opportunity to make an impact within a fabulous organisation, close knit team and collaborative environment. Sound like something you’d like to learn more about?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.