Field Sales Executive
New Business Sales Executive in based in the North East England to join a growing, market leading company.
My client is a multinational who are a leader in their field and looking for a Field Sales Executive to join their well known organisation.
The Field Sales Executive is responsible for business development across the North East. The role will involve building a targeted client base and developing your own network. You will also be responsible for prospecting and developing new opportunities for business through varies means such as personal network, telemarketing, events and direct mail. The role will also work strategically with the U.K. sales team to plan and create sales strategies and activities to increase personal and group profitability between branches.
The successful Field Sales Executive will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Must have experience in Freight Forwarding
- Proven track record in sales and relationship management within freight
- Working with full Microsoft package and Lotus Notes
- Confident, flexible, friendly, approachable and quick thinker
- Good Standard of Education
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Passion for Business Development and driving new sales
- Ability to establish strong client relationship and development of existing client base
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Highly commercial and proactive attitude with strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral with the ability to develop and deliver effective presentations internally and externally
- Resilient, driven and decisive
On offer for the right candidate, excellent basic with commission structure in place.