National Account Manager - Global Snacking Innovator SME
About The Business:
Are you looking for a high growth, cool, health conscious business in London? Then this company could be for you.
These guys have dominated the UK and Global snacking categories over the last decade. With global sales smashing $100m in less than 5 years, the company has continued this trend and have become real players in what is one of the most competitive categories in the UK.
Since launching in the UK 5 years ago the business has grown triple digit YOY 5 years on the bounce and this doesn’t look like it’s going to stop. With a category leading product line and a ground-breaking NPD pipeline, this is a fast paced environment and requires real entrepreneurial flair to get the job done.
This company has some great people in their senior management team to coach and mentor you with the help of external training. There’s a real mix between the larger vs smaller cultures, and it works well.
Everyone learns from everyone and there’s no real hierarchy when it comes to asking questions. The MD is also someone who built and helped create the success that is Innocent drinks.
About The Opportunity:
National Account Manager – Global Snacking Innovator SME
- £45,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary
- 20% Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
What are they looking for?
They’re looking for someone like you who can come in and manage 2 of their highest potential accounts, one of them being a Top 4 major multiple.
These accounts will require you to be:
- An entrepreneurial opportunist. The business is not yet rolled out to the wider estate so will require you to network into these retailers and open doors that have not yet been unlocked.
- Capitalise on whitespace and push the brand into new areas of the retailers.
- Have continuous buyer interaction and work with them to help create a category plan that will ultimately benefit you and the business.
- Conduct promotional plans and build, implement and follow through the JBP’s that you have agreed.
- Work with marketing to devise impactful activation campaigns both in store and out of the streets.
- Help devise a Shopper initiative to complement the already aggressive marketing campaigns.
- Constant NPD require new listings and lots of product testing!
- A real passion for Food.
You’ll be a bright, engaging and driven National Account Manager who wants a real step up to be the face of one of the most exciting businesses in FMCG. You’ll have experience working in either grocery, convenience or High Street accounts. An interest in health and fitness would be great too.
This role is perfect for those who have some exposure to customers, P&L and want more of that. Category experience is less important as support is here for candidates who don't necessarily come from a food background to make the transition.
Most importantly you'll become part of their immense success. They have thrown typical FMCG business culture and commercials to one side and want people who really buy into their culture and ambitions and strive for growth!
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.