Senior National Account Manager - Amazon Europe
About The Business:
This entrepreneurial, family owned business has stood the test of time and are head and shoulders above the rest of the competition when it comes to natural remedy solutions with over 100 years’ experience in their field.
With brands that you’ll know and innovative NPD lines, this business is not resting on its laurels.
There’s been a real shake up internally by the new CEO from J&J. The new senior management team have come across from the likes of Unilever, RB, Bayer and J&J. The business is wanting to double the turnover from £80m - £160m by 2023. For that to happen they need someone like you to get involved and add some real value to their fastest growing channel.
These guys joined this business for the family feel culture and this is something that they want to preserve. With regular days out, flexible working and a real emphasis on work/life balance.
It’s genuinely a great place to work.
About The Opportunity:
Senior National Account Manager – Amazon Europe
- £60,000 - £65,000 Basic Salary
- 20% Bonus
- Company car / Allowance
- Private Healthcare
As mentioned above. This company needs someone like you to really take control of one of their highest potential accounts… Amazon Europe.
This won’t be like any other E-commerce role.
You’ll be reporting directly into the EU MD and you’ll be required to really think on your feet as you’ll be given real autonomy to complete the task ahead of you.
They’ll be expecting the following:
- Optimisation of the Amazon UK homepage by working with the internal marketing and shopper marketing teams to create a new and refreshing approach to the account.
- Allocate A+P budgets to distribute through the likes of AMS and AMG which will elevate the companies’ ranking on Amazon.
- Have very senior discussions with Vendor Management teams on a Pan EU basis so that the business can install a true European strategy.
The career path:
- The next step from this role will be to become the Head of Ecommerce within 18-24 months
- You’ll be working alongside the Senior Management team where you’ll be looking to add to your own team and start becoming more strategic in your day to day activities.
We are looking for a talented NAM/SNAM for the opportunity to progress quickly and really take control of their career in a supportive and developmental business.
- Amazon National Account Management experience, UK experience essential. Pan EU experience preferred.
- True P+L experience.
- JBP planning experience.
- Experience of close collaboration with Category Management and Shopper Marketing Teams.
- Previous experience of building and maintaining strong internal relationships at senior level.
- Brand building and revenue growth examples.
- Strong sales track record.
- Vendor Central experience.
- Have experience in using AMS and AMG.
- Push back both internally and externally and bring your ideas to the table.
- A real hunter attitude to develop existing and forge new customer relationships.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager - Amazon Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly