National Sales Manager – Independents
Title: National Sales Manager – Independents
Salary: Up to £50,000 basic (DOE), OTE £60,000 + benefits
Sector: Coffee & HoReCa
An outstanding opportunity to join a forward-thinking, progressive employer and grow sales in the rapidly growing Independent Coffee and HoReCa market.
A global market-leading supplier of high quality ingredients and equipment to the UK out of home Coffee market is looking for a dynamic and inspiring Sales Leader to grow sales through a team of Territory Sales Managers focused on the high-street coffee and independent Hotel and Restaurant markets.
Recent market research has shown that the independent coffee and foodservice sector is a rapidly growing market in the UK as consumers become more discerning and move away from chains and towards more specialist, artisan establishments.
You will head up the Independents Channel and be comfortable dealing with Board-level discussions and negotiation.
You will lead and develop a team of 8 territory field sales staff with mixed levels of experience who are targeted on driving new business sales of coffee, equipment and service contracts to independent and small-group hotels, bakeries, cafes etc. They also manage a high volume of existing accounts.
Part of your role will be to develop and implement the ongoing sales strategy of the channel to optimise sales efficiencies and the use of internal sales functions where relevant.
You will also be responsible for driving growth through some of the larger accounts within this channel.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience of managing and developing a field sales team.
- Senior sales experience from the Independent Out-of-Home Coffee, Catering & Beverage Equipment or other HoReCa-related markets.
- The ability to take ownership of a sales channel and drive a results-orientated sales strategy.
- Excellent inter-departmental communication skills including maximising cross-selling opportunities and working more efficiently.
- Excellent IT skills, you should be someone who embraces CRM systems and uses them effectively.
- Proven sales results from driving growth through key accounts.
- Polished, professional and well-presented - comfortable in the corporate environment.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.