National Account Manager (Own Label)
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing business with quality and sustainability at its core? We are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning own label supplier that has great relationships with the majority of major UK retailers, as well as a number of food service and food manufacturing businesses. Importing from long-standing suppliers on a global level, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, with the backing of an experienced management team. A vacancy now exists for a National Account Manager.
* Predominantly office-based in the Surrey/Berkshire region, with national and international travel when required
* Managing a great range of National Accounts including 2 major multiples and industrial customers
* Focus on long-term relationships - this is not transactional!
* Analytical angle - in order to build a case on how to solve customers' needs
* Experience of negotiating at head office level with either major retailers or B2B customers
* Own label experience is highly desirable
* Excellent presentation skills
* Articulate and numerate, with the ability to analyse and solve problems
* Independent thinker - there will inevitably be challenges that you have not faced before!
This position would suit someone who is accustomed to a degree of autonomy in a medium sized business; but it could also suit someone who has worked for a blue-chip market leader and is bored of following the script. If this is you, apply now.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for National Account Manager (Own Label)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly