Retail Advisor -General Mills- Bristol, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, (ideal location Exeter)
Salary: Upto £21,000 per annum + Performance related bonus (up to 10% of salary)
Location: Bristol, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, (ideal location Exeter)
The Job’s Mission:
To maximise brand and sales through the effective use of data to prioritise actions at fascia level in conjunction with the General Mills briefing process. To drive sales of General brands through availability and visibility at the point of purchase on a selection of Major Multiple Retailers.
Each RA is expected to cover at least 6 calls per day and in particular focus is on:
1. Monitoring and improving compliance to planograms and promotions
2. Building effective relationships with key store contacts
3. Negotiation and maintenance of additional distribution, new product listings, increased space and dual sites
4. Management of all stock levels by accessing store databases and recommending base sales increases
5. Developing, agreeing and delivering action plans to drive sales
6. Manage the in-store relationship with the store merchandiser and manage waste returns in-line with account targets.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button