Title: Finance Director
Region: S. East
Salary: c£90,000 + bonus
Sector: Supplies to Hospitality & Foodservice
*A hands-on, varied FD role with excellent career progression*
The client is an SME supplying durables to the HoReCa (Hotel, Restaurant, Catering) sector. They have an excellent heritage and are renowned for premium quality, innovative products which are supplied via a distributor network to customers across the UK.
- This is a pivotal appointment -the FD will be No.2 in the business and oversee the Finance, Internal Sales and IT teams.
- You will play a key part in the ongoing development and modernization of the business including updating inhouse IT systems.
- As company secretary you will be responsible for group level financial reporting, overseeing certain HR functions including payroll and pensions, HMRC functions, corporate insurances, company cars etc.
- You will have full treasury responsibilities including currency exchange.
- As part of an SME you will be required to demonstrate flexibility in your role and be happy to take on additional projects as and when they arise.
We are looking for a qualified Financial Accountant with excellent interpersonal skills and proven success in a leadership role. To be considered candidates must possess the following:
- Experience in senior business management, ideally from an SME environment.
- Experience of UKGAAP and FRS101.
- You will have had exposure to Import/B2B/durable small goods.
- Excellent customer empathy and drive to ensure continuously high customer service standards.
- Treasury and Company Secretary experience.
- Experience of Change Management, ideally you will have overseen the integration of an ERP system or similar.
- A Financial Management background with experience of leading and developing multi-disciplined teams.
- Hands-on financial accountancy skills.
- Located in or near to S. West London/Home Counties or willing to relocate.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.