Internal Account Manager - Food
Exciting opportunity to work within a first class fast paced FMCG environment. This progressive role enables you to develop an understanding of the food market working with an array of independent retailers.
My client is a food wholesaler within gourmet food. Supplying an array of independent retailers the company has grown from strength to strength yet retains its original roots. With a diverse range of products, they take pride in British produce and use this as a key selling point to retailers. Additionally, through growth, they have furthered their products through international sourcing.
This company, with a first class working culture and progression opportunities distinguishes itself from its competitors through having exceptional staff and relationship builders. Through providing an excellent working environment, they are able to create an environment where individuals are able to excel.
The Internal Account Manager - Food will further develop the customer base for the business through identifying new business opportunities, as well as manage their own account portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing sales to both new and existing customers
- Managing and making the most of the opportunities within assigned accounts
- Work in conjunction with the Regional Account Managers
- Develop and further sales in conjunction with assigned targets.
- Having a deep and thorough understanding of the constantly changing products on offer and the benefit they have to the end user
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous sales experience (ideally FMCG)
- Be target driven, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Be flexible, being able to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Have solid IT skills
- Be able to prioritise workloads and use initiative.
- Be commutable on a daily basis to the office in Berkshire
The role offers an attractive salary up to £25k plus additional bonus and benefits.