Regional Sales Manager/ Brand Ambassador
The primary purpose of this role is to drive sales of our clients Gin family through on trade accounts by working with and motivating wholesaler field and telesales personnel, and through direct sales to on trade customers. In addition, you will provide marketing support for the brand by attending gin festivals and other related events. You will be given considerable freedom to develop sales in your area, and success will be well rewarded.
Our client are a UK Based Spirits & Beer Business with a difference, they are innovation and passionate about quality with a wide range of fantastic tasting products. Due to record breaking success they are now looking to appoint a RSM to manage and develop the North West of England - with the support and guidance from the head of sales.
- Establish strong relationships with wholesaler field and telesales teams to get their involvement and support in gaining new customers;
- Target and gain new customers directly; also via wholesalers
- Identify effective and beneficial sponsorship and promotional opportunities;
- Be the face of our clients Gin on your territory - from introducing exciting new products, engaging the bar trade and representing the brand at consumer events e.g. gin tastings;
- Routinely train bar staff to understand the brand, the perfect pour, cocktails and to encourage optimum pricing;
- Effective and structured journey planning and demonstrate a good use of time management
- Create and execute joint business plans with key accounts, and review business volume and business building initiatives with key partner venues on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Develop, manage and evolve the Territory plan for your region;
- Worked in a similar position within the drinks industry for at least 5 years;
- Well connected to key figures within the on trade scene either through previous work experience or personal connections;
- Solid understanding of the local On-Trade industry in the North West;
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills and strong commercial acumen;
- Evidence of building effective relationships at all levels across multiple customers and executing customer business and activation plans;
- Proven track record of working independently and delivering results; self-motivated, and able to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness;
- Should positively and professionally represent the company and brand at all times, with a style which is relaxed but professional, informal yet commercial;
- Full UK driving license.
- Brilliant package
- great company and culture to work for