Sales/ Category manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Maxiim is expanding its team and looking to recruit a Sales/Category Manager to help spearhead the sales operations.
We require a Sales/Category Manager to own, manage and develop the relationships with the category’s portfolio of brands and manage the sales and supply process of products to retail and corporate customers.
The successful applicant will exhibit personal drive, passion for the role, strong communication and organisational skills and demonstrate a capacity to adapt to the job in hand. Equipment – mobile phone, laptop etc. will be provided and there will be regular opportunities to travel.
Key Daily Tasks:
- Support and develop strong relationships with brand partners to ensure relevant positioning with your nominated accounts
- Build relationships with retail buying teams through the understanding of their trading environment
- Delivery upon key objectives (margin targets, revenue, forecasting)
- Oversee orders and invoices for your accounts
- Implementation of partner brands channel strategies
- Responsibility for developing customer relationships and creating loyalty through best in class service and domain knowledge
- Seek and develop new opportunities to increase profitability, mitigate risk and enhance Maxiim’s strategic position within the channel
- Understand and develop knowledge of category and corresponding target markets
- Work with the Brand Director to ensure all areas of the account are being run effectively
- Ability to show flexibility in a busy environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively manage relationships
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Ability and confidence in presenting
- Understanding of travel and retail accounts
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Knowledge and ability to coordinate and execute marketing activities within retail and corporate channels
- Commercial experience in a similar role desirable
Essential Experience / Skills
- Degree qualification.
If you believe you can make a difference at Maxiim, we’d love to hear from you!
What We Believe
Every day, Maxiim makes a positive difference to its partners, bringing their products to market, efficiently and creatively. We enable some of the world’s biggest brands by enabling everyone in the organisation to succeed. Your success is our success!
In a business where collaboration is paramount, where every step in the process is interconnected and everyone depends upon one another to succeed, teamwork is a vital element in the pursuit of our shared goals.
In such a dynamic marketplace, we are continually presented with new opportunities and challenges. It is our creativity that enables us take advantage of the opportunities, overcome the challenges and drive towards the best possible outcome.
Ownership and responsibility go hand-in-hand. Taking ownership gets things done. Taking responsibility – whatever the outcome - builds respect with your peers.
The pace of change – in the markets we serve and the products we deliver - is accelerating. Continuously improving our business processes, our skills and our technologies is fundamental to our business.
Apply for Sales/ Category manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly