Area Sales Manager
Double TWO, Britain’s finest Shirt maker, famous for creating the original “Shirt with two detachable collars”, was established in 1940.
Double TWO remains a family owned business selling men’s and ladies formal shirts and leisurewear via its own stores, online and wholesale as well as offering work wear through their WM. Sugden’s by Double TWO Corporate division.
Due to our ongoing investment in the Double TWO brand and its future, we are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to cover areas throughout the North of England and Scotland / Northern Ireland from the M62 Corridor. The role would involve selling our Seasonal and Stock Service ranges of both Men’s and Ladies wear.
The successful applicant must be a proactive, classically trained and driven sales person, able to develop existing accounts and also be confident to create new opportunities. A background in clothing sales would be an advantage but this is not a pre-requisite.
To succeed you must:
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Have a proven track record of nurturing and developing both new and existing relationships.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Possess a good level of IT skills
- Be willing to travel extensively throughout UK and sometimes overseas (shows etc)
You will be required to:
- Cover the area based from home, with occasional trips to Head Office (Wakefield)
- Stay away from home as often as required.
- Manage some key accounts on your area as well as smaller independent stores.
- Sell both our Men’s formal and casual collections as well as our Ladies casual collections.
- Liaise with our team of designers, marketing and IT colleagues to discuss opportunities you may come across.
- Submit weekly reports based on successes and failures.
Whilst you will inherit some existing accounts to develop, you will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities on your area including (Men’s, Ladies, Mail-order, WEB based, and Own Label).
Ideally you will have experience of “Forward” selling as well as selling “Stock Service” collections.
After training and guidance, you will also be encouraged to discuss “Own Label” opportunities where appropriate.
Full driving licence + own car is essential. In return we offer competitive salary + excellent commission rates & full mileage allowance.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience required to fulfil this role please submit your CV with covering letter detailing current salary and benefits package.
Apply for Area Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly