Customer Account Manager
Customer Account Manager
Customer Account Manager
Full Time - Permanent.
Location: Kings Hill, Kent (just 45 minutes from Central London)
Are you a Customer Account Manager (CAM) or a National Account Executive (NAE) looking for the next step in your career?
How would you like to work with some of the UK’s most loved brands? We’re looking for stand out FMCG professionals to work in our fantastic business.
If you are looking for a role within sales which will allow you to work closely with some of the UK's highest profile Grocery Multiples or Discounters working with much loved brands such as Andrex® (Top 5 of the UK's most-loved brands), Kleenex®, Huggies® and Depend® then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Kimberly-Clark is a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods organisation employing more than 42,000 people worldwide.
Our UK head office is based in Kings Hill, which is just 15 minutes from the M25 and has been voted one of Britain's top 20 places to raise a family. Don’t worry though, if beautiful Kent really isn’t your thing, we offer lots of flexible working options.
So what will you be doing…..
Well, as you would expect, you will have full P&L responsibility for joint business planning with key customers, to include volume, NSV, GP and Trade Investment, as well as market share and sales growth.
You’ll need to be a strong, experienced negotiator because you’ll be responsible for negotiating business plans and managing the K-C range portfolio. You’ll also be creating, monitoring, tracking and evaluating JBPs with regards to volume, sales, profit, category growth and promotional planning.
Other key accountability areas will be as listed below although this is by no means an exhaustive lists, as we love getting people involved in projects at KC!
* Establish and maintain solid business relationships within the customer organisation
* Ensure that all customer requirements are actioned and communicated in a timely manner
* Negotiate and agree JBPs with external and internal CBU/CBT customers, designed to achieve internal financial targets
* Present business plan and supporting strategy to include promotions and pricing to customer
* Implement category strategies and communicate implications to appropriate K-C departments
What we’ll need from you;
* Sorry but these roles are available for local candidates already authorised to work in the UK only as we are unable to offer sponsorship or relocation packages.
* You’ll need to be highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
* Strong communication skills as well as having outstanding interpersonal / collaboration skills
* We’d like you to be degree-level educated or equivalent and have prior account management experience within FMCG which is essential for these jobs
* Experience of negotiating and communicating with Retailers is also a prerequisite
* Experience of sales forecasting and profit modelling for your own business and Retailer along with knowledge of Category, Shopper and Consumer data sources is required.
* Broader experience in Category Management or Marketing will be advantageous
* To excel in these jobs you need to be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and judgment
* Fluent spoken and written English commensurate with the role is also essential
Come join us!
At Kimberly-Clark UK, we know how hard our employees work and the contributions they make to our business so we reward with fantastic salary packages and benefits a snapshot of which you can see below;
* Performance related bonus
* Contributory pension scheme with life assurance
* Private Medical Cover
* 25 days' annual holiday + holiday trading
* Flexible working
Kimberly Clark are a premium branded FMCG. We were voted one of the Bloomberg Best UK Employers 2016 because of our family friendly ethos with agile working hours. In some sites we even have half day Friday’s in the summer months!!
Our modern Kings Hill office has free onsite parking and plenty of local amenities including orchards for running and cycling, onsite showers, a variety of social and sporting clubs and an onsite subsidised restaurant which is exclusive to KC staff.
The Legal Bit!
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
KC is a sponsor of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation Good Recruitment Campaign
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This role is available for local candidates already authorised to work in the roles country only. Kimberly-Clark will not provide relocation for this role.
United Kingdom- Kings Hill