Regional Account Executive – Foodservice
The company is a Global Food organisation with an outstanding reputation looking to build and maintain its taskforce for the future. The company can only be described as a good business, good people and good ethics – a genuine honour to be a part of and put a real emphasis on career development. Due to a promotion, the company are now looking to appoint a Regional Account Executive to help grow the business within the Central London area within the foodservice channel.
Do you want to work for a branded FMCG Food company who are leaders in their category? Are you looking for future career progression with a strong company who provide training and development? Does working in a fast paced, environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging Sales professional with experience within Food and Drink teamed with excellent field base experience?
The Advocate Group are partnered with a multibillion pound turnover FMCG business who are leaders in their field, who are looking to appoint a Regional Account Executive to join their foodservice team. They are an international family run food company who are looking for the best talent!
An experienced RAE is required for a dynamic Food Manufacturing business reporting to the Customer Sales Manager. My Client is looking for an experienced Regional Account Executive to be part of their Field Sales team. Your internal customers will be Foodservice support, Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing, Order Office/Logistics, Accounts and all other sales functions. Your external customers will include: Foodservice Wholesalers, Distributors and End Users such as pubs, restaurants, hotels, healthcare, education and all other outlets with catering facilities plus any ad-hoc other establishments.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
• Develop sales opportunities through new business accounts and developing incremental business within the foodservice channel
• Demonstrate and explain a product in a structured approach, to ensure new and existing business is enhanced
• Manage local distributors and national depots in your region to assist in demonstrating New Product Development
• Regular business reviews meetings with the distributor & wholesalers to measure budget/volume performance and gain joint agreement for action plans
• General administration to be fully complete on time demonstrating attention to detail
Field based role covering the following regions, SW1 Westminster, Belgravia, Pimlico, SW2 Brixton, Streatham Hill, SW3 Chelsea, Brompton, SW4 Clapham SW5 Earl’s Court SW6 Fulham, Parson’s Green SW7 South Kensington SW8 South Lambeth, Nine Elms SW9 Stockwell, Brixton SW10 West Brompton, World’s End SW11 Battersea, Clapham Junction SW12 Balham SW13 Barnes, Castelnau SW14 Mortlake, East Sheen SW15 Putney, Roehampton SW16 Streatham, Norbury SW17 Tooting SW18 Wandsworth, Earlsfield SW19 Wimbledon, Merton SW20 South Wimbledon, Raynes Par W2 Bayswater, Paddington W3 Acton W4 Chiswick W5 Ealing W6 Hammersmith W7 Hanwell W8 Kensington W9 Maida Vale, Warwick Avenue W10 Ladbroke Grove, North Kensington W11 Notting Hill, Holland Park W12 Shepherd’s Bush W13 West Ealing W14 West Kensingtonk.
The company has a best in class training and development program and are therefore more interested in soft skills than industry background. As a result, we are wanting to consider candidates from any industry.
• Ideally previous experience in On Trade Sales in the FMCG industry
• Desirable FMCG foodservice experience
• Strong communication, influencing and networking skills
• Ambitious, driven and personable
• Well-developed negotiation, presentation and persuasive selling skills
• Strong time management including planning & organising
• Self-motivation and personal ownership for business development
• Sales experience - negotiation, presentation, persuasive selling skills
• Driven and passionate sales professionals
• Target driven
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Full UK driving license (manual)
This vacancy provides an exciting career move which offers excellent growth plans teamed with the opportunity to development and elevate your career within FMCG sales.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nikita.Pottinger@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct or third party applications will be handled by The Advocate Group