National Account Manager
The role as National Account Manager will be responsible for the Grocery channel, an integral part of our market leading client in looking to expand their off-trade channel across the UK.
Our client are a leader in the FMCG industry with a portfolio of well-known brands & private label offering. Due to their continued growth & rapid expansion plans, they are looking for a National Account Manager to develop commercial opportunities and drive sales across National Grocery accounts.
The role as National Account Manager will be looking after the Grocery channel, looking to drive the following;
- Delivery of revenue and profitability targets through the successful retention, management and growth of an existing account portfolio
- Building and the effective execution of Joint Business and Account Development plans in partnership with your customers
- Ability to drive both the Branded & Own-Label, Award-Winning products
- Managing the long term strategic direction of your account portfolio through strategic road mapping
- Managing opportunity and risk through expert Stakeholder Management
- Drive New Product Development
- Work closely with the Marketing & Operational teams to ensure strong internal engagement
Key Skills: National Account Manager
- FMCG experience
- Successful current & past experience working within the Grocery channel
- Ability to build close relationships with key contacts, drive sales & create sustainable joint business plans that deliver long term
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a process and target driven working environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Located commutable to the West Midlands as required.
£50,000 - £55,000
Bonus & Car