Business Development Manager
Looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude with the passion and drive to generate new business? Are you looking for that next step in your career? If this is you, then look no further. Signature Career Management are partnered with a branded FMCG business based in Lancashire looking for a Business Development Manager to drive the business and brand forward.
This business is in a very interesting space, not one of the usual suspects offering a significant opportunity to grow, make an impact and operate with real autonomy.
Successful candidates will take responsibility within the retail and wholesale channels, looking after existing customers but also looking to increase the portfolio. Key responsibilities will include –
- Maintain and develop an excellent relationship with key accounts, wholesalers and sell in new products to meet the needs of the customer
- P&L responsibility with customers including Holland & Barrett, Amazon and Wholesalers
- Identify and convert profitable sales leads across UK and Republic of Ireland
- Working closely with marketing manager to put in place agreed promotions and marketing plans to drive sales and deliver profitability
- Co-ordinate and drive New Product Development initiatives
What will the successful candidate look like?
- FMCG experience within either High Street retail, convenience or wholesale accounts
- Highly ambitious, with drive, energy and excited about taking a fresh way of thinking
- Team player – able to work with the wider supply chain
- Proven ability to influence, both internally and externally
- Strong at time management and prioritisation
- Strong presentation skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.