National Accounts Manager
Job title: National Accounts Manager
Location: Midlands / North
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus 20% bonus, company car and benefits
Sector: Garden / DIY
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: NH/20190
- NAM role with market leading manufacturer.
- Exciting brands.
- Fully responsible for a portfolio of major UK retail accounts (DIY and grocery).
The National Account Manager role:
- Commercially responsible for a portfolio of retail accounts including DIY ‘sheds’ and grocery multiples.
- A key role within a high performing team requiring high levels of communication, team work and forecasting.
- Developing excellent internal and external networks are essential.
- Writing and delivering joint business plans by account that achieve sales and profit goals.
- Drive category management initiatives and best practice.
- Implement promotions in order to respond to market challenges and opportunities.
The National Account Manager:
Home based in the Midlands or North you will be able to travel throughout the UK to head office or customers’ premises as required. We are looking for an experienced national account manager who can perform in this high profile role. Suitable candidates will have the following profile:
- At least 5 years of KAM or NAM level experience.
- Experience working with retailers such as B&Q, Bunnings, Wickes, Tesco, Morrisons, Asda is preferred.
- A level education, numerate and IT literate.
- Understanding of category management principles.
- A data led decision maker.
- Experience of developing and executing successful business plans.
- Advanced interpersonal and influence skills.
- Great products, strong brands an excellent commercial team have resulted in many years of market leadership.
- Full ownership of their supply chain with many products being manufactured in UK factories.
- Distribution to all areas of the UK retail trade.
- High calibre sales and marketing team.
- Great opportunity for career advancement.
A negotiable plus 20% bonus, fully expensed company car, pension contribution, healthcare plan, life assurance, mobile, laptop and 25 days paid holiday.
Name: Nick Hester
Telephone: 01275 813030
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.