Supply Chain Finance Business Partner
Do you want to be part of one of the UK’s most loved brands? We are looking for great people to join the Hovis Family throughout the UK.
Hovis Limited have 8 bakeries & 3 Regional Distribution Centres employing c. 3000 people & 6 sites (4 Flour Mills) employing c. 250 people in the UK. Hovis is one of the largest bakery brands in the UK and amongst the best known food brands in the country.
- To directly support a base site and remote sites as allocated.
- To drive the cost agenda within the Manufacturing and Logistics business areas.
- To act as the financial business partner to the Site Directors providing challenge, influence and insight.
- To ensure appropriate effective controls and processes are in place within the operation.
- To support local and national projects within Supply Chain. To support projects.
- Deliver and help develop high quality daily, weekly and monthly reporting which enables the business to understand its financial performance vs budget/latest plan and vs prior periods
- Provide insight on trends and issues, within the weekly flash reporting, weekly site reporting and monthly reporting. This includes both performance indicators and financial data.
- Deliver revised Forecast and budgets as required for the regional manufacturing operation.
- Ensuring the operational team own their plan. Plans should be challenging and deliver overall business requirements.
- The successful candidate should be able to translate the following Hovis values into action on a day by day basis:
- Courageous – Seizes opportunities. Drives for Hovis to be first and best. Acts with confidence and gives their all.
- Inventive - Relentlessly inventive and insightful. Find better ways to add value. Always has customers and consumers front of mind
- Driven – Focuses on Hovis goals and unites behind them. Acts with conviction and never gives up. Is dynamic, exacting and decisive. Is empowered and accountable.
- Straight-forward – Keeps things simple and transparent. Listens to others and respects their views. Allows mistakes and rewards success.
- Qualified accountant with post qualification experience
- Knowledge and first-hand experience of Manufacturing (FMCG) - desired
- Up to date with latest accounting policies etc
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Strong people management skills
- Personal credibility and gravitas
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines and inspire staff to do the same
Location: Based in Nottingham or Forest Gate
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 13th May 2018
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK