Insight Analyst x2
The insight analyst role is critical to the delivery of a profitable service with great return on investment for the client. The role involves actively identifying and exploiting the growth opportunities within a highly competitive market place. Analysis will ensure that the service ShopSmart provide is efficient and effective by directing and measuring the field team performance.
This is a data centric role with key emphasis on data manipulation, interpretation, visualisation and insight. Identifying commercial opportunity and directing and challenging client strategy will be a key focus.
Building great working relationships with the client, the account team and Inform will be central to the successful delivery of the team.
This role is based in Gatwick with the requirement to spend some time at our client’s office.
Inform analytical capability:
Working with the Insight Controller to develop existing and new capability using existing and new data sources for our client. Improving the statistical analysis of the business including forecasting, regression modelling, correlation analysis and return on investment.
The role will play a central part in the visualisation of data to ensure that the client receives analysis and measurement in an easy to use and visually engaging format.
Opportunity analysis to improve sales and field team performance typically sits within the following areas:
• Size of prize – forecasting the impact of the field team operation
• ROI – measuring the actual impact of field operations
• New product launches, reasons for success
• Promotional effectiveness, profitable promotions and compliance
• Price impact
• POS location and impact analysis
• Distribution compliance and opportunity analysis
• Planogram compliance
• Intervention impact and lost sales opportunity
• Supply chain operational efficiencies
Presentations & Reporting
• Presentation of findings of analysis to key contacts within our client
• Build and deliver regular data reports to our client on a frequent basis that deliver cutting insight and visual impact
• Responsible for ensuring all system generated reports are delivered accurately and to time.
• Providing a dynamic call file set driven by EPOS data analytical capability and other third party data sources
• Utilising territory optimisation and journey planning software
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please apply with the link below