Shopper Marketing Manager (Grocery)
My client is a category leading food business that is looking for an exceptional Customer Marketing Manager to manage grocery retail accounts across one of their exciting brands.
The Shopper Marketing Manager will be responsible for shaping the Shopper Marketing plan across your customer base and developing an annual customer marketing plan bringing the brand to life in store.
The core focus of this role is to manage the budget for both shopper and online implementation of our commercial plans. In this role you will work with the marketing, sales and digital teams to activate our brand plans in the top 6 Grocers across the UK.
You will be working with cutting edge online grocery businesses as well as overseeing the in store implementation ensuring our brands activity work from ATL to instore/online.
- Develop and execute the Trade/Shopper Marketing Calendar supporting the sales team and leveraging all opportunities within grocery accounts. Embed shopper activation as part of the annual business planning process.
- Develop account specific brand plans to include promotional plans and product launches, as well as jointly working on point-of-purchase (POP) plans along with the brand marketing team.
- Be the point of contact for specified accounts on all Shopper Marketing matters and the key implementer of initiatives in those accounts.
- To ensure all plans are actionable, fit the overall commercial and brand strategies
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Branded FMCG Experience within a Shopper / Trade Marketing focused role
- Passion for shopper marketing!
- Solid commercial acumen
- Proven track record of building relationships
- Structured and organised, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver activity with accuracy and pace.
- A positive and ’can do’ attitude
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.