Buyer - FMCG
Buyer - FMCG
£30k + benefits
An unmissable opportunity for an ambitious & commercially driven Buyer, to join a really cool, market leading FMCG company, based in Kent. My client is looking for a junior/trainee buyer seeking to take the next step in their career and move into a fully fledged Buyer role.
As a Buyer, you will have a valued role within the business by leading and controlling all procurement activity within your category. You will get involved in a variety of projects and contribute to strategic conversations as you drive the success of the business.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, many people that have entered the business at this level have gone on to progress rapidly within a few years, to Senior Buying Manager and Head of Buying level.
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
- Ensure volume and profit targets are met within customer, quality and technical guidelines
- Build strong collaborative relationships within the company, external providers and partners
- Negotiate pricing to guarantee projects sit within budget framework
- Market analysis to ensure cirrect inventory levels
- End-to-End supplier management
To Be A Successful Buyer:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Previous buying experience, preferably within FMCG
- Highly analytical with strong communication skills
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within buying
Salary & Benefits - Buyer:
£30k + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great business that offers a brilliant working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.
How To Apply - Buyer:
If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging buying role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Buyer - FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly