Business Development Manager (off-trade)
Business Development Manager (Off-Trade)
Better Placed are delighted to be partnered with a young but rapidly growing player within the premium alcoholic beverages market. Due to extensive growth and demand within the off trade channel they are now looking for an experience Business Development Manager to further develop their independent specialist sector in the South of England. Core aspects of this role focus on driving turnover and increasing distribution primarily within the independent off-trade but will also support the development of national listings such as Waitrose & Majestic.
This role will involve extensive travel covering accounts across Kent to Cornwall, further responsibilities include:
- Deliver against revenue and profit targets.
- Develop distribution and rate of sale for SBL portfolio in existing off-trade customers.
- Prospect and gain new customers.
- Support customers with staff education and training where required.
- Communicate with customers to ensure that they are up to date with all developments on the portfolio and business.
- Organise and deliver consumer tasting events with key customers, liaising with the Brand Ambassador team where appropriate.
- Develop and manage promotional programmes across all customers.
- Evaluate off-trade activity and recommend improvements to current activity programmes.
- Minimum 2/3 years customer facing experience within the alcoholic beverages market.
- Both strong numerical and verbal skills.
- Specific spirits / category knowledge.
- Candidates must have a full driving license.
On offer to the successful candidate presents the opportunity to join a company that are very much on the up with various plans to develop further over the next 5 years through both acquiring new brands and NPD. Furthermore this role offers a competitive basic salary alongside an attractive bonus plan and company car.
Hit apply to find out more….