Waitrose Commercial Implant – FMCG Supplier
Title: Waitrose Commercial Implant – Major FMCG Supplier
Location: West London, Berkshire
Salary: c£25k plus bonus and pension
Our client is a category leading, award winning FMCG business with an outstanding reputation. The business offers a unique full 360 experience at a junior level within a highly commercial and progressive environment. This major food manufacturer pride themselves on a track record of investing time and development into their employee’s, making this a highly attractive opportunity if you are at the early stages of your FMCG career.
This position will be a commercially focused role based at the Waitrose head office and 1 or 2 days at the supplier head office (West London). You will gain invaluable exposure within a major retailer, understanding key functions and elements that will have a significant impact on your future FMCG career.
- Ideally this person will have some FMCG experience or exposure. Could be an internship.
- This person may have recently completed a Food, Nutrition or Business related degree.
- Experience of working in a sales environment would also be useful.
- Commercially aware.
- Good business acumen.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- Must have significant attention to detail and be organised.
- Will consider a recent graduate if they demonstrate high potential and drive.
- Implant role based at the Waitrose head office based in Bracknell.
- Must be flexible to travel to the supplier head office once or twice a week (West London).
- Maintain and build strong customer relationships internally.
- Commercial support for the Waitrose team.
- Make recommendations internally.
- Report into the National Account Controller.
Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV quoting ref 20/14898/7 and also for any other roles you might be interested in, please visit our website.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.