Customer Marketing Manager (Health & Fitness)
Title: Customer Marketing Manager (Health & Fitness)
Region: Birmingham based HQ – need to be based within 1 hour commute.
Sector: Health and Nutrition
Salary: c40,000- £50,000 + Benefits
A £multi-million turnover sports nutrition brand. This company has a strong brand identity, reinforced by powerful marketing. They specialise in supplying the health and fitness industry with sporting and diet supplements. Growing at an unprecedented pace, this is a great time to join this entrepreneurial business.
This is an exciting new role and is the ‘bridge’ between the Marketing and Sales teams. Working as the Customer Marketing Manager you will need to use brilliant insights to translate key brand messages and develop key channel and customer marketing strategies, in line with the overall business strategy. These will include:
- Creating world class sales tools.
- ‘Pictures of Success’ to demonstrate category leadership to customers.
- ROS driving mechanics.
- Trade and customer publications.
- Commerciality: Taking P&L responsibility for the Brand in customers and tracks marketing and sales key metrics and identifying areas of improvement.
- Working with the Marketing team to develop targeted brand positioning and messaging which differentiates our product in customers.
- Working closely with the Category and Sales teams to create winning tools and campaigns to grow the brand.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an FMCG Customer Marketing role with accountabilities as above.
- Ability to understand and consolidate Brand Marketing plans into a clear and compelling channel and customer plan.
- Track record of developing messaging materials for customers and Sales teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal English, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with strong ability to build relationships, influence and deliver in a cross-functional environment.
- Sharp analytical skills with experience of assessing the competitive landscape and prioritising according to opportunity.
- Excellent commercial decision-making, project management and delivery skills.
- Experienced in briefing internal and external ‘agency’ teams, managing creative development and assessing creative work against the objectives of the business.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a Related Field.
- Interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrable track record in creating marketing strategies.
- Financial P&L understanding.
- People management and leadership.
- Applicants will need strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine
Apply for Customer Marketing Manager (Health & Fitness)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly