Senior Product Manager | Beauty
Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help raise the bar within a luxury niche brand?
Our client is recognised for exceptional beauty products that meet the needs of all consumers that want the best of the best – and nothing else! Their award winning range is results driven, effective and premium!
They have seen significant growth over the last few years with innovation and the growth within new channels with plans to double the turnover over the next couple of years then double again!! They are dedicated to inspiring art of healthy living and are proud to launch one of the most exciting brands within the luxury beauty industry. Our client is a couture beauty house for people who are serious about looking after themselves
It’s a place you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark very early in your career.
As the Senior Product Manager you will be given the autonomy to really drive the strategy of the brands working alongside the senior leadership team. You will be expected to gain buy in to the timely delivery of the NPD pipeline using newly defined gate process, whilst being the owner and champion of this process to land these innovative and commercial products on time. As the Senior Product Manager you will work with commercial to set the pricing and promotional strategy, to meet sales and profitability targets.
The ideal fit
• Have a successful track record of launching new products
• Show evidence of strong strategic thinking and the ability to influence internally and externally across various levels and disciplines.
• Demonstrate success defining and launching excellent products
• Evidence of strong strategic thinking and brand planning processes
• A tenacious and entrepreneurial approach
• You have a Bachelor/Master degree from a top UK or European university/business school or equivalent
Want a business that gives you ‘real’ autonomy to be able to work as an entrepreneur? Then look no further!! Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124.